Thursday, April 4, 2019

Day Nine create

1)Today I created a new file to mess with my program around and start working on the user end and what I want them to achieve from the program.

2) They are giving an option to ask about the basic information about a particularly pokemon, they can go and register a pokemon they caught into the program. Which is what I started to code and was thinking about at the end when the program ends I want to show the user which pokemon they register into the Pokedex.

3) troubleshooting today was getting my program to work on the terminal but I have an error in my code saying something and I have no clue to fix but I ran out of time today and going to come back to it later

4) 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...