Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Day Eight Create

1) Today I executed code and working through troubleshooting.

2) when I was writing my code today I finished all the lists categories and started to temp my list so I can use the list later in the  and not ask for the user input again and just work with that one list and ask a question that will involve a counter asking how many Pokemon have you caught.

3) My troubleshooting is when I was temp the list because I was looking back at a code where my teacher used to teach a lesson with to demonstrate how to use you use the list later on. Somewhere in my mind, I thought I had to print out what I want when temp the list which made an error that I kept looking back and asking why it not working but rechecked separately the wording of her code which gave me that oooh moment and fixed my mistake by taking out the word print.

4) 3 I am slowly almost finished with all my requirements for college board and finished my code and end product but the score so low because of the written part and maybe the setback of wrapping the code up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...