Friday, April 5, 2019

Day Ten Create

1) Kept working on finishing the coding part so I can get started on my written part of the creative task.

2) For the coding process today I was able to get my menu options to call other functions that the user can call upon from their choices. The main coding was getting the list functions that I coding separately in another file that work and getting it to work by calling it fro another function.

3) So the trouble the other day that I got a good night rest from I looked at it again and the reason that the code was not working when I tried to run it was because I did not finish the code in the if/else statement. I made an outline of how I want the code to work and then commenting out the functions that are not made yet but the code was yelling at me because of the if part of the statement was not finished before the else statement finished.

4) 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...