Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Day seven create

1) So today I was working on putting my pokemon information into their own list I kept separate was their Pokedex entry. I started to ask for menu options from the user to choose from with the list now

2) The code I wrote today was converted some of my if/else statements into their own list. Instead of asking for a condition I am storing all the separate information in one list that is associated with only one pokemon. In the list, the order is the pokemon type followed by Pokedex number, and then the egg group they are sorted in to round out the list for now. Then I worked on accessing the list I which I have to have written an if/else statement that can call on that one code and work with it much later

3) there was no trouble converting the if/else statements to their own individual list.

4) 2 because I feel like there is more to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...