Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real create and made an outline for 2a)-2d) that needs to be finished by the end of class Friday. I looked over the code that I had so far and picked out what I knew that was an aberration and algorithm.

2) Today was a day of not programming the only I did was copy and paste a function into my news file that is almost finished.

3) There was no troubleshooting today because it was all about writing my written responses today.

4) 5 almost done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...