Monday, October 1, 2018

Fahrenheit

In this lab, we were set on our own and made our code to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit. the biggest problem in this lab was getting used to working in CS50 after not using it for a while. For the code, I knew what needed to be done but has trouble remembering the small details. Such as (%.1f\n), I went back into my calculator project and then remembered to add it in. Also in this lesson, we used the CHECK 50 and STYLE 50. Not going to lie I did forget my password to it took a while to make the CHECK 50 work. Once I got my password down the code ran smoothly and passed. Then the STYLE 50 gave looking good. While the CHECK 50 gave me all smiley faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...