Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Day two Create

1) Its day two and today was more coding and it was getting the person name to be placed elsewhere in the code and using an if/else statement to see what would happing if a person pressed enter on accident or doesn't want to be a name in there for now.

2)The code that was written today was cleaning up what I did yesterday and worked on a greeting to show the user what the program is going to do.

3)Nothing went truly wrong it was just getting the name in the right place and working through an if/else statement and the problems involved in there(switching around the wording)

4)1 because I finished the small function I started today and also cleaned up how the program looked on the terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...