Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Field trip!

      At the Chatham Maronci Maritime center, the station that stuck out to me was the enigma machine and the simulator that went along with them. I also enjoyed walking around the wireless station and learning about how the technology evolved. While it was nice to hear from someone who made a career in data science. I was bored but my reason behind it was I had no questions that needed to be answered. It was a nice presentation and learned about what you go do in the field. I am not going to lie but I almost fell asleep on station one which was the movie station. The movies were interesting to watch but I know from my learning habits. I enjoy to do hand on activity. Which is why I enjoyed the Enigma machine. When building one with all the telephones I enjoyed looking inside the machines when it taking apart. For the presentation, I enjoyed that I go to see another perspective about a field that is in computer science. Back to my original thought I just knew nothing about data science to ask questions and felt a little confused about what it is. I would have enjoyed it more if someone else int he computer science field came in talked as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...