Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Quiz One Corrections

Evaluate:19 MOD 5?
 I keep answering 3.8 because I am just generally confused and it looks different from the others. I now remember that is looking for the remainder of the number is was asking for. So 5 goes in nineteen 3 times with four left over.

What Is missing from the code?
From the code, I understand that nothing was happening in the loop but it would still be able to print which is why I said don't change anything. When retaking the quiz the option was not avabile so I chose the initial value of X. In the code there was already an initial value for X. So that was a question I read to fast and did not relook at before trying it in. So the right answer was "a statement to change the value of X while in the loop". Which is correct because every other answer was correct. Also looking back the code would run on forever because X won't change.

What is the highest decimal value a single byte of data can hold?(255)
  1. With this question, I keep thinking that a single byte is the first eight digits compared to the first four digits that represent 1,2,4, and 8. This question is just about me remembering the basic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...