Monday, April 1, 2019

Day six create

1) so today I finished the bast foundation to the code and started to expand all my if/else statements to list and then I will be able to work with each induvial pokemon later on bases on the type match how which pokemon will have a raw advantage based on their creation. 

2)The code I wrote today was finished up my menu options and then started to expand on the menu option that is associated with each of the pokemon into their own list. I also fixed up based on the game knowing the orders they were in.

3)Nothing went wrong today just make a new file to copy my foundation code so I can start messing around with lists. 

4).2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...