Thursday, March 28, 2019

Day four create

1) What happened today in this wonderful create project was added more function to be called by another function from the menu choices and slowly added each new menu option for the user to choose from.

2) So today I wrote code for each description of each pokemon that is in the code. The number matched up with pokemon it is associated with and then a description from the actual game was typed in for each one.

3)In today code there was no real errors or any small mistakes and made two new copies to avoid mistakes in my whole program.

4. 1.3 because I am slowly making groundwork in my program today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...