Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Day one of create

1) its day one so I only finalized on my creative project idea is then on a piece of paper wrote the functions, main, and my vision for the program will flow. They are some pieces that could be added later if there is more time in the end.
2) The code I have written was the greeting to open the program and see the text on my terminal screen. Its a stepping stone to starting stone to how I want the program to look.
3) nothing went majorly wrong where I wanted to give up but getting back in writing code and forgetting to add the small details(:) at the end of the line for the code.
4)1 because its only day one but I have a foundation/blueprint to get further along my code for day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...