Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Koan one


Summary
In the Koan one, it was talking about how computer intercept information about the daily activities we do in our personal or school life. While coming from the perspective of a phone that the majority of the population owns one. It talks about how the apps, calls, and messages all form back into simples bits that the computer takes from one computer to another when asked to. While they are layers to how the process is done the backbone is coming back to it being bits. Also, the law mentioned in the paragraph about how what being sends should be considered more secure because of what it could be contained inside.



Question 1
While the machinery and hardware won't change much because bits are bits. The computer is going to take what the sender wants to give to the receiver and vis verrsa. While in the article it mentions that the law won't be able to catch up the communication carriage of phone and computer. The law may be able to recognize what the general consider privacy and needs to more secure. Also what happens on the computer is all from the human action the computer just transfers or storing the information it was giving.

Question 2
How this affects my daily student life is the koan one is all about that the internet and how a computer process the information from emails to calls, messages, and etc. it is all just bits to the computer. bits that need to be transferred from computer to another. In my life, I always carry out my phone and computer to school. While I am in school there is nothing in my school or personal email messages or calls that I would be ashamed about embarrassed yes but nothing I would be like omg how did they get this. I also understand to the computer it has no emotion and it seems that this email has contents and needs to be sent to this computer. In the modern world, the phone and technology are considered a communication carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve Create

1) Today was a day of getting everything organized and what truly still needed to work on in my code. I made a google doc labeled Real creat...